The HELLO Solaborate online store offers a 30-days return and refund policy from the purchasing date. A restriction may apply to certain cases as described below. If the purchaser decides to return the device, the order needs to be returned and arrived at our return address within 30 days.
When aren’t you eligible for a return and refund?
- If the order is damaged (scratched, broken or other physical damages caused by the client) you will NOT be refunded. We will deduct a fair amount from the original purchasing price in case the package is damaged, accessories are missing or if the product is not in the original packaging.
- You are not eligible for a return if the request is due to issues with third-party apps as we have no control over their performance and we cannot authorize a return based solely on this reason.
- Prior to initiating a return process, you must first contact our 24/7 live chat support service through www.solaborate.com/hello. Only after you contact our support team and get the necessary assistance from them, you can return the device and the refund process can be initiated.
- You will not receive a refund if prior to receiving the order, you change your mind and decide that you don’t need the device anymore. Once the order has been processed or shipped, it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- If you want to return the HELLO Touch, keep in mind that you will have to pay the shipping cost for the returned device. In case you need to replace the HELLO Touch, you will pay the shipping cost of the HELLO Touch you are returning, and the shipping costs of the new HELLO Touch you will receive.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items and promotional items (discounts, giveaways etc.) cannot be refunded. We also provide only a partial refund after the shipping and handling costs are deducted.
- If the device is at the customs and it is not picked up by the buyer, the customs either return the device back to us or destroy it. We do not take any responsibility in each case and the buyer is not eligible for a refund if the device is destroyed. If the device is returned to us by the customs, we will deduct the cost of the package held at customs for each passing day. The cost will be deducted from the original purchasing price.
Non-delivery or wrong address information provided
* We are not responsible for reshipment if you provide us with an incorrect or incomplete address.
* If you refuse to sign the order or if the package has been restored several times after unsuccessfully delivery due to your absence or because you provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address to us, we will charge the buyer 30% of the original price as handling fees, plus the shipping costs.
Customs, Duties, & Taxes
The buyer is the importer of product in their own country and should comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country such as import taxes, customs duties, and fees charged by the destination country, once a shipment reaches the buyers country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the buyer; Solaborate has no control and is not responsible for these charges.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original estimated delivery time.
*You agree and understand that our Returns Policy may be modified by us at any time and at any frequency without prior or specific notice to you personally. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of the Returns Policy by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.